How To Transfer Videos To Your ipad, iPhone or iPod Without iTunes?
Video transferring via iTunes is very frustrating. A lot of Apple users do not like to transfer videos or videos to iPad, iPhone or iPod through iTunes. In this post, we want to show you how to easily transfer videos or pictures from your computer to iPhone or iPad.
Steps to Transfer Videos To Your ipad, iPhone or iPod Without iTunes.
1) Download Wireless transfer app on to your iOS device from here.
2) Tap to run the transfer app on your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch
3) You will get a transfer URL address.
4) Open your web browser on computer.
5) Aceess the transfer URL address using the desktop browser on computer.
6) You will open the albums on your iPhone/iPad/iPod right on your computer browser window.
7) Download videos from iPhone/iPad/iPod to computer or upload from computer to your iOS with the browser.
Things You need to know
1) Make sure to connect both the computer and iPhone/ipad/iPod to the same router, otherwise your computer browser cannot access your iOS device.
2) Double check the trasnfer URL address to avoid any typo.
3) This is a wireless transfer tool, you do not iTunes on your computer, you do not need any cable neither.